Sunday, January 6, 2008

Here We Grow

Although it's a few days into 2008, I'd like to announce my resolution for Second Chaos. I'd like to see this site grow into the multiple-author glory that I have envisioned for it. I'll need good authors (still accepting volunteers!), active and faithful readers, and a constant flow of new ideas to make that happen, but I believe it can be done. I'd like to see nearly-daily updates and 500 unique pageviews per week by the end of 2008. Check out how I'm doing here.

Want to help me out? Here are some things I could use, if you felt like giving SC a late present this season:
  • Links: Technorati authority is built on links, as is search engine page returns. I'll be happy to return the favor in relevant posts.
  • Comments and Feedback: Nothing makes for interesting discussion like reader opinions. Plus, it helps us here at SC know where to guide our articles.
  • Ideas and Requests: I've already gotten a few, but I don't think the other authors have yet, and I'd love to have more. Keep 'em comin' - we'll tackle whatever you like.
  • Referrals: Like what you see? Tell people to stop by.
Here we grow!

0 comments:

Google