Monday, December 3, 2007

Let me introduce myself

This night I happened to meet Guardian Market over at the AVC Finance Center, where I do have an office.

We chatted a bit and he asked me if I would have liked to write here. After some thinking, I said yes.

You may not know me (most likely); I am the Communication and Public Relations Director for the VSTEX, a community based virtual stock exchange in Second Life.

I do have a blog of mine but it's more a personal diary (sort of) and it's hardly updated (spare time is such a rare commodity!).

Here I'll talk about the SL financial world and maybe something else related to the metaverse we love so much.

I won't use this blog as free advertising for the VSTEX and I'll try to be neutral, anyway remember who I am when you'll read my posts.

Hope the relationship between me as a writer and you as a reader will work.

Happy trading!

Samantha Goldflake

3 comments:

Guardian Market said...

Welcome, Samantha! I'm glad to have you here at Second Chaos, and I look forward to your posts. Other things you written have intrigued me, so it is exciting to have you here.

Xavier Mohr said...

WootWoot! Welcome Samantha. I look forward to hearing you talk! ;P

Xavier Mohr

Samantha Goldflake said...

Thanks guys, today I wrote my first real post and I hope to come up with more and more of them, in the hope that they'll be good enough :P

Google